The CXA2134Q is an IC designed as a decoder for the Zenith TV Multi-channel System and also corresponds with I2C bus. Functions include stereo demodulation, SAP (Separate Audio Program) demodulation, dbx noise reduction and. Various kinds of filters are built in this IC. Adjustment, mode control and control are all executed through I2C bus. The Aplication Of are TV, VCR and other decoding systems for US multiplexing TV broadcasting.
Diagram Blok Of
- Alignment-free VCO and filter
- Audio multiplexing decoder
- Dbx noise reduction decoder
- Sound processor
- Two external inputs
- Bass control
- Treble control
- Volume control
- Are all included in a single chip. Almost any soft of signal processing is possible through this IC.
- Input level, separation adjustments and each mode control are possible through I2C bus.